Home Viv Jude Phoebe

Friday, September 14, 2007

Week 3.. in review

This week went by so fast. Jude, is sleeping 4-5 hour stretches now.. Yay! He is so cute and loves to cuddle. We go back to the doctor next week for his one month appointment.

Viv, went to the dentist for the first time on Tuesday, to have her teeth cleaned. We have been watching Barney goes to the dentist so she would be "prepared" for her appointment. It worked! She hopped right into the chair and let the hygenist clean her teeth. I was so proud of her. She has been brushing very well, no cavities.

On Thursday, I took both kids out to run errands and meet Brad for lunch. It was the first time out for me alone with both of them. Big deal for me because the whole time I was pregnant I was so afraid I would never be able to do it until Jude was older.

That's all folks!

No comments: