Thursday, September 10, 2009

Life with Viv - Back to school edition...

Viv and Jude both start pre-school tomorrow. Viv is in the 4 year old class and Jude is in the 2 year old class, one day a week.

Viv has had her outfit and shoes picked out for 2 weeks, but had to get her nails done today to match. She is the definition of high maitenence... and she is only 4! I am in BIG trouble! I can see it now. Her first day of high school, she will need a new car to match her outfit...oy-vey!

Tonight as we were getting ready for tomorrow morning, Viv asked me, "so..what is Jude going to wear tomorrow?" I said" I don't know swishy pants, sneaks and a t-shirt, I guess" and Viv said "oh- i guess that will work". I GUESS THAT WILL WORK? she is too much, that kid! My little fashionista.

3 comments:

Laura said...

What is this thing that has magically appeared on this blog that has been empty for 8 months? Is this a post? haha, you know I'm just jokin. Glad to see the update!

Sophias Style Boutique said...

I can totally relate - my little girl is just as much a diva! I found great deals on girls clothing so luckily I was able to indulge her spoled side a bit. LOL

ridz ria said...

Nice work done... You have shared very good information..
Skin cancer is the most prevalent of all types of cancers. However, various methods of skin cancer treatment have emerged to eradicate this disease. You can visit Skin Cancer Treatment in Alabama to get detailed information..