Home Viv Jude Phoebe

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Life with Viv - Back to school edition...

Viv and Jude both start pre-school tomorrow. Viv is in the 4 year old class and Jude is in the 2 year old class, one day a week.

Viv has had her outfit and shoes picked out for 2 weeks, but had to get her nails done today to match. She is the definition of high maitenence... and she is only 4! I am in BIG trouble! I can see it now. Her first day of high school, she will need a new car to match her outfit...oy-vey!

Tonight as we were getting ready for tomorrow morning, Viv asked me, "so..what is Jude going to wear tomorrow?" I said" I don't know swishy pants, sneaks and a t-shirt, I guess" and Viv said "oh- i guess that will work". I GUESS THAT WILL WORK? she is too much, that kid! My little fashionista.

2 comments:

Laura said...

What is this thing that has magically appeared on this blog that has been empty for 8 months? Is this a post? haha, you know I'm just jokin. Glad to see the update!

Sophias Style Boutique said...

I can totally relate - my little girl is just as much a diva! I found great deals on girls clothing so luckily I was able to indulge her spoled side a bit. LOL