Home Viv Jude Phoebe

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just slide to the left...

Viv (my future rock star) has been singing and trying to learn the "Cha Cha Slide" for the past few days. I don't know how she learned the moves. I can only remember her watching it on Oprah with me months ago.(No, we usually don't watch Oprah together..Just that episode and the one when Jon & Kate were on).
I knew she liked the song from the McDonald's commercial so I downloaded it from Itunes (I LOVE Itunes!) and it is in our daily Ipod playlist. She is cha-cha-ing everything for the past few days. Cha-Cha potty, Cha-Cha getting dressed, Cha-Cha playing..etc. It is very funny! She is such a little performer. She met a new mom from playgroup last week and immediately burst out into song ("The Best of Both Worlds") when someone mentioned Hannah Montana. Viv never met the woman before she just knew she had a live audience to perform for.

So the Vivster's buds can stay in the loop I thought I would post the YouTube version for the moms to practice & learn.... I think a Cha-Cha Playgroup is in order.

(Before you play the video...scroll down to the bottom of the page and pause the playlist..otherwise you will just have cha-cha noise)

No comments: