Home Viv Jude Phoebe

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Perfect Gift!

I was looking for a birthday gift for one of my daughters closest friends and stumbled across this totally cool Toddler Apron and Potholder Set from The Diaper Bag Wrangler. The Toddler Apron is reversible AND machine washable. The front side features 4 pockets - perfect to hold spoons and spatulas! The back is finished with the same fabric as the front, making the apron reversible. There are fabric ties for the waist and an adjustable velcro neck.

The little girl was turning 3 and her mom is a wonderful baker so this gift was PERFECT! To top off the perfect gift I added a box of brownie,cake & pancake mix for Mommy & daughter to make together. The gift was a HUGE hit with all of the moms at the party and every time I see my friend she tells me how much mommy & daughter are having together whipping up desserts and how happy she is to have her little helper in the kitchen.

I ordered a Toddler Apron from The Diaper Bag Wrangler for my little chef... ......and it came today. Yay!

(Viv & Duke)

I can't wait to bake it in... that was my attempt at cooking humor...get it? bake it in..break it in...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Too cute! And I love the picture of Viv in it, too!

Stop by my blog...I have something for you!

DembroskyFamily said...

that is absolutly adorable I wish I knew aboutit a week ago because it would be the perfect gift for Ellie